Monday, January 1, 2007

previous first blog

My first blog, blogging from Maine. Ginny helped me set up this blog (actually, she did it :)I will try to write in my blog fairly often, so we'll see. Hope to!!I am happy to be here in Maine. I am spoiled here -- I had my favorite meal today, Ma and Ginny made chicken, potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce and gravy. We did have green beans too, but I consider that a "should or have to" part of the meal. Marylou was here too and brought over delicious bread; and for dessert, my favorite, Lemon Meringue Pie (I told you I was spoiled.)The trip up was good -- I was lucky; it started snowing and icing below Portland, and kept up all the way -- but we went slow and it was fine (I did see a number of fender benders, and was held up in Owls Head for quite a while as they cleared a f-b on Ingraham's Hill) but overall my trip was good. I was proud of myself too, since I do not like to drive in the snow at all, and I was not really nervous.So, all for now; it is about 7 pm and time to think about that bedtime snack and settling in (see, I'm not sure I will have anything very interesting to write) -- Tina and Ronnie say I have to stay up New Year's Eve, oh boy!Happy New Year and I wish you all a calm, healthy, and happy 2007!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It works! Congratulations! Happy New Year