Sunday, January 7, 2007

Weekend blogger

Hi Guys!

I will try to be a weekend blogger, with something written each week.

This morning I read some blogs, to try to catch up. I cannot log onto Lisa's, I must have the wrong address. I have to agree with Ginny, though it was a 4-day workweek, it did seem long.

I went in to work a few hours yesterday; nice and quiet and can get some things done.

Today I finally returned the last of my possible outfits for the wedding (which was lovely) and ran a few errands; twice I almost had to go home due to my mouth aching. I got a new crown between Christmas and New Years and now and then it starts aching really bad. It's interesting that my boss had a crown a couple of weeks ago (different dentist) and she is having the same problem. Hopefully it will settle down.

I did not stay up for New Years (my tooth was aching and was able to scoot out).

I did miss seeing everyone over Christmas. It was nice, though, to have Christmas Eve with my brother and sister. Last time was either 1969 or 1970 (not sure if I went up to Ma's for Christmas before I was married).

I look very much forward to seeing everyone at Jen and Joe's reception in February.

All for now. I should take out stock in Tylenol.

Have a good week!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hoping your mouth would be better by now. Lisa's blog is http://dlewightfamily.blogspot.com/

and David's is

http://reedicussaysyoutalkingtome. blogspot.com