Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring is on the way, really!

HI!
Again, sorry it has been so long between blogs. Busy and really not much to say. I did a bit of organizing of my apartment and it is in decent shape -- so, anyone who wants to visit, just say the word!
Had a bit of a cold, so did not get up there for Caleb's birthday, but with spring coming, I'll be sure to be up.
I am updating my resume and starting to look for an online teaching job. Nothing too extreme, just to make a little extra money. I don't have a PhD, but I might find a vocational or technical school that would consider me. I am going to apply to the University of Pheonix for the heck of it.
I had my car washed today (see, I don't have much to say) and it made me feel so good not to be looking out of grimy windows.
Jen and Joe came over for dinner and a visit yesterday, it was great. I hope to get Sarah and Brian to team up with Jen and Joe and come over soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anytime, you name it, and I'll cook!

Billy, thanks for the info about the settings, I was on Pacific time, should be correct now.

All of you have a good week!

Love you all,
Joann

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So...you're not dead after all! I check your blog EVERYDAY. I don't care how boring you think your life is, you better start doing better! I at least want to know that you are alive and well. So there. Good luck with the online job quest, just don't wear yourself out.