Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hi All!

Well, spring is really almost here. Just have a few cold days to go, then it's right there! A few of us got together to buy some tulips for a coworker's birthday last week, and they are so beautiful, I think I may get myself some.

I plan to take a few pictures of my apt and post them (Ma wanted to see it). I hope everyone gets a chance a some point to visit.

I didn't do any extra schoolwork this weekend, which is good. Stayed in most of the weekend, just went to church (have a Catholic church right across the road from me, so that is good.)

Working through the paperwork from all my dental work. Looks like I am still being charged for some work I did not have done, I will call tomorrow.

I have to start exercising but just keep putting it off -- how unusual is that!

Read over the latest blogs--hope everyone is feeling better! and that David is enjoying his woodworking classes, that's great!!

All for now, just checking in.

Joann

No comments: